Home Lasting Power of Attorney Wills Funeral Plans Contact Us

Call Us Now On

0800 030 6830

© LPA and Wills 2013, West Midlands, South West Wales and South Yorkshire. All rights reserved.

Which Power of Attorney do you need?

Property and Financial Affairs (For all financial dealings)

Please note:

If you currently have jointly owned property, and you intend the other owner to be an Attorney for your power. They cannot act on your behalf with regard to property and also sign for themselves. Therefore you will need an additional Attorney to do this for you.

Health and Welfare

This Lasting Power of Attorney allows you to choose people to act on your behalf (as an Attorney) and make decisions about your health and personal welfare, when you are unable to make decisions for yourself. This can include decisions about your healthcare and medical treatment, decisions about where you live and day-to-day decisions about your personal welfare, such as diet, dress or daily routine.